Hydrogen & Fuel Cells for Heavy Duty Transport Conference 2020
The Hydrogen & Fuel Cells for Heavy Duty Transport Conference, taking place on 25-26 March 2020 in Brussels, will bring together major stakeholders from the industry and academia in order to discuss the latest advancements in this sector. We invite you to join your peers for 2 days of interactive presentations and networking sessions.
After the Paris Agreement, Europe is united to fight the climate change. Our planet is sending us a message to embrace clean technologies and look for sustainable energy sources. This is a common challenge on the way to decarbonization for many different sectors. One of them is mobility. Apart from cars it includes heavy duty transportation like buses, trucks, trains, ships or planes. The technology enabling us to reach the goal is already there. Hydrogen and fuel cells are the key to zero emissions mobility. The trasformation from fossil fuels to hydrogen mobility has already begun but there is still a long way to go in order to make this technology fully advanced and reach the commercial stage.
- EU regulatory framework and hydrogen roadmap
- On board hydrogen technologies
- Maximising performance, safety and reliability
- Examination of running projects
- High-capacity hydrogen refueling stations
- Building partnerships between all stakeholders
- Creating pathway to commercialization
- Education and training for end users
If you are a Hydrogen Europe member, please contact email@example.com us as you're entitles to a 20% discount.