Hydrogen Europe Industry
Hydrogen Europe Industry is the leading European association promoting hydrogen as the enabler of a zero emission society. With over 100 industry members, the association represents companies of all sizes.
Hydrogen Europe’s work is driven by the Board, the technical committees and the secretariat staff and falls into two key streams –innovation and advocacy and communications.
In innovation, Hydrogen Europe partners with the European Commission and the research community in a public-private partnership, the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU). The FCH2JU drives a funding stream worth €1.3 billion to accelerate the market introduction of these clean technologies in energy and transport. The technical committees which are made up of Hydrogen Europe and Hydrogen Europe Research members are responsible for shaping the annual funding calls for proposals until 2020.
In advocacy, Hydrogen Europe serves as the industry’s reference point and the single voice of the hydrogen sectors among EU decision-makers. This work is carried out by the association’s advocacy staff and the Advocacy Task Force which is composed of and driven by our members. Hydrogen Europe’s capacity in advocacy has been strengthened in the last year through the inclusion of national and regional associations which provide a two way communication between national and regional decision makers and the advocacy team’s engagement with EU policy makers.
The work delivered by the the Advocacy Task Force is supported and enhanced by the Communications Task Force. This TF was set up in order to align Hydrogen Europe's members when it comes to key messaging and the dissemination of important information across members and the wider public.
Hydrogen, enabling a zero emission society.
We bring together diverse industry players, large companies and SMEs, who support the delivery of hydrogen and fuel cells technologies. We do this to enable the adoption of an abundant and reliable energy which efficiently fuels Europe’s low carbon economy.
What we do
- We represent the views and aspirations of the hydrogen and fuel cells industry in Europe.
- We seek to promote hydrogen and fuel cells as clean and efficient technologies.
- We are a dedicated resource for stakeholders wanting more information on the benefits hydrogen and fuel cells could bring to society.
- We develop, in coordination with our members, the necessary materials, documents and position papers to achieve our mission.
- We help our members to develop their business activities in Europe.
- WE PROMOTE HYDROGEN AS THE ENABLER OF A ZERO EMISSION SOCIETY
Hydrogen Europe Annual Report 2016 download
Hydrogen Europe Annual Report 2015 download