European Sustainable Energy Week 2019
The EUSEW Policy Conference is the biggest European conference dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe. Sessions organised by the European Commission and energy stakeholders focus on sustainable energy issues, debate new policy developments, best practices and sustainable energy ideas. Next to the conference, the Networking Village brings the EUSEW Community together to forge alliances whilst the EUSEW Awards celebrate outstanding projects and ideas.
The Policy Conference of EUSEW 2019 will take place from 18 to 20 June 2019.
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW: view the programme and register! Kindly note that the conference is free of charge for all participants.
Hydrogen Europe will be also present at the Policy Conference and we will speak during the following sessions and events:
Side events/Energy Days
- Powerfuels in the European energy transition: The need for effective regulation
- Towards interregional collaboration on hydrogen coaches
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen in Buildings: Integrating Electricity, Heat and Gas for a Decarbonised Future Energy System
EUSEW Policy Conference sessions
- Green Hydrogen Decoupling the European Energy Network
- Sectoral Integration: Shaping EU's Climate-Neutral Future
- A competitive future for decarbonised EU industries?
- Empowering Industries to Decarbonise with Renewable Gases
For more details, please also visit www.eusew.eu.