Hydrogen Sweden is a Public Private Partnership with members and financiers from industry, academia, NGO’s and local, regional and national government.
The partnership’s mission is to facilitate the introduction of hydrogen as an energy carrier in Sweden. To do so Hydrogen Sweden initiates demonstration projects, disseminate information and strengthen the collaboration between actors from various fields with a joint interest in hydrogen and is exploring synergies with other technologies.
Hydrogen Sweden contributes to:
- Increased knowledge and awareness about the potential of hydrogen as an energy carrier.
- More practical applications and demonstrations of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
- Involving more actors with interests in the hydrogen area.
- Hydrogen being included to a larger extent in political strategies, regulations and legal framework as well as in research programmes.
- Economical growth and more working opportunities in the trade and industry related to hydrogen.
Hydrogen Sweden is part of the Scandinavian Hydrogen Highway Partnership, SHHP, whose vision is to make the Scandinavian region one of the first in Europe where hydrogen is commercially available and used in a network of refuelling stations.
The organisation is non-profit, includes about 50 members at the moment and is growing.
Björn Aronsson ,Managing Director ,+46 70-471 99 50
Activities in value chain
Member Id: 1203
This member datasheet was last updated on : 19.07.2019Modify this member datasheet