Yanmar Europe B.V. was established as an international regional office in Almere, The Netherlands, in 1989. With 140 employees and 24 different nationalities all under one roof, we are a truly international company, serving the needs of our international customers.
Activities that are persued in the Netherlands: sales and service support of
- compact industrial engines
- medium speed commercial marine engines
- high speed commercial marine engines
- sailboat and powerboat marine engines
- agricultural products & equipment
- micro-cogeneration systems
- gas heat pumps
- Assembly of marine pleasure engines
- Spare parts distribution
- Product training in our multi-purpose training center facility
Next to Yanmar Europe B.V., the Dutch premises is also home to Yanmar Marine International B.V.
Activities in value chain
Member Id: 1363
This member datasheet was last updated on : 19.07.2019Modify this member datasheet