Hydrogen Europe Research welcomes 10 new members!
After a General Assembly held on 14 December 2020, 10 new members are joining Hydrogen Europe Research!
- CIDAUT Foundation (ES)
- The Danish Institue of Fire and Security Technology (DK)
- Dokuz Eylul University (TR)
- The Energy Research Centre of Lower Saxony (DE)
- IFP Energies Nouvelles (FR)
- Oil and Gas Institute - National Research Institute (PL)
- International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (PT)
- Technical University of Košice (SK)
- Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna (IT)
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences (CH)
With this geographically diverse panel, HER is now present across 26 countries and gathers 90 members and 1 associate member!